The Level Clear Case is slim and provides mil-spec drop protection. It is also remarkably lightweight and adds very little bulk to your iPhone. However, installation is a little tricky and it has very little grip once installed.
* Meets military drop protection standards (able to withstand a series of 26 4 ft drops at various angles).
* Slim and lightweight.
* Good fit on the phone.
* Nice, clicky buttons.
* Generous lightning port opening.
* High protective lip.
* Sufficient protection for protruding back camera. No flash issues were found with this case.
* Translucent frosted back is scratch resistant.
* Looks very nice on your iPhone once installed.
* A bit tricky to install.
* Due to the frosted texture on the back of the case, this is not a crystal clear case.
* Very little grip.
* Doesn’t seem super sturdy.
With an MSRP of $24.95, the Level Clear case comes in five different colors (the back is always clear frosted, the color goes around the sides of the case): clear, black, blue, red and pink. It is available directly from Patchworks as well as from other retailers. Many thanks to Patchworks for sending me out this sample to review.
For more information, check out my full review on YouTube: