Optimized for the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus, the new Speck Presidio Show has a crystal clear polycarbonate back and glossy polycarbonate sides which show off your black iPhone’s stunning beauty. Unlike the many frosted clear cases on the market, the Presidio Show has a completely clear back and it uses it to great advantage in this case. Plus, the Presidio Show boasts a full 10 ft of drop protection, so you can feel secure in entrusting your precious iPhone to its care.
* Crystal clear back and glossy black sides do an excellent job of showcasing your beautiful jet black iPhone.
* 10 ft drop protection!
* Scratch resistant coating.
* Compatible with both iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 6/6s Plus.
* Lightning port opening is reasonably generous and should fit many third party lightning cables.
* Easy press buttons and easy access to mute switch.
* Good protective lip around the screen.
* Protruding camera is well protected and there are no flash issues with this case.
* Slides easily into and out of pockets and handbags.
* Like all glossy polycarbonate cases, this is a bit of a fingerprint magnet. In addition, despite its scratch resistant coating, it will be susceptible to scratches over time…just less so.
* Case provides very little grip.
Overall, this is an absolutely gorgeous case for your iPhone 7 Plus and should provide excellent protection. Available for both iPhone 7 and 7 Plus (and backward compatible to the iPhone 6 line), this case currently only comes in a black sided version. MSRP is $44.95. Many thanks to the kind folks at Speck for sending me out this sample to review.
For more details, check out my YouTube review: