Tired of carrying around a separate battery to keep your iPhone charged up? Like fine quality leather? Check out the innovative Slim Leather Battery Wallet by Nomad! The leather on this product is truly exceptional—aniline dyed, vegetable tanned and gorgeously full grain—and makes the wallet a pleasure to use. The charging functionality works reliably and well, and having it integrated into your wallet means that you have one less thing to carry around.
* Full Grain, Vegetable Tanned, Aniline Leather.
* Leather is sourced from Horween Leather, an American company that is family owned and operated and has been making high quality leather for over 100 years.
* Excellent construction.
* 2400 mAh battery will charge an iPhone 6s or 7 to 100% capacity, and an iPhone 6s Plus/7 Plus about 50%.
* Four exterior card slots and one capacious inner pocket.
* MFi certified integrated lightning cable tucks away in its own special slot.
* RFID blocking technology.
* Charges via an included micro usb cable. Charging time for the battery is about 2 hours.
* Built in battery adds some thickness and weight to the wallet.
Available directly from Nomad as well as from other retailers, the Slim Leather Charging Wallet has an MSRP of $119.95. Many thanks to the kind folks at Nomad for sending me out this wallet to review.
http://amzn.to/2jRo7zn (amazon affiliate link)
For more details, check out my YouTube review: