With an easy install, excellent optical clarity and edge to edge protection, the Zagg Glass+ Luxe is a great choice to protect your iPhone 7 Plus screen. This tempered glass screen protector is surrounded by a polycarbonate frame that extends the screen protector’s reach to the edge of the iPhone’s screen. Being polycarbonate rather than glass, the possibility of chipping along the screen protector edge is greatly reduced. In addition, the Zagg Glass+ Luxe is surprisingly case compatible and fit with every case I tried it with. This is quite unusual for an edge to edge screen protector, and results both from the fact that the screen protector stops just a hair short of the very edge of the screen and from the overall thinness of the Glass+ Luxe. In my testing, it worked with the following cases: Evutec Selenium, Thule Atmos X3, Speck Presidio Inked, Speck Presidio Clear + Glitter, Speck Presidio Show, UAG Plasma, RhinoShield CrashGuard Bumper, RhinoShield PlayProof, Incipio Reprieve Sport, Incipio Octane, Lander Powell, UAG Monarch, Pelican Protector, BodyGuardz Ace Pro, Ballistic Jewel, OtterBox Symmetry, Gear4 Oxford, OtterBox Commuter.
* Easy, bubble free install.
* 3X shatter protection as compared with a naked iPhone screen.
* Excellent optical clarity and touch sensitivity and no issues with 3D touch or swiping up or down. Screen protector feels very smooth under the fingers.
* Outstanding oleophobic coating greatly reduces fingerprints and smudges and makes the screen much easier to clean.
* Cutout around the home button feels very smooth and touch id is unaffected.
* Remarkably case compatible for an edge to edge screen protector.
* Covered by Zagg’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
* Will likely fit with fewer cases than a true case compatible screen protector (but will fit with most!)
Overall, the Zagg Glass+ Luxe is an outstanding screen protector and should do a great job protecting your vulnerable iPhone screen. Available directly from Zagg as well as from other retailers, the Glass+ Luxe for iPhone 7 Plus is backward compatible with the iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus and retails for $44.99. It comes in Matte Black, White, Gold, Rose Gold and Titanium. Many thanks to Zagg for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/2iJrGGF (Amazon affiliate link)
For more details, check out my YouTube review: