Wallet cases can be great, but if you don’t need to carry cards and you crave a super slim silhouette, then a true folio case like the Agenda MG may be perfect for you. This case has everything it needs, and nothing extraneous to add unnecessary bulk. There is no stand function and no card slots. There is, however, a beautifully designed, extremely functional magnetic clasp that does a remarkably good job keeping the folio case closed without any dangling straps or odd protuberances. This is a well designed product and it shows. And the leather? Oh my! Simply outstanding. Buttery soft, a pleasure to touch and smell, with the perfect amount of grip. If you are into leather, you will love this case.
* Outstanding leather quality. Full grain, vegetable tanned and gorgeous. Smells wonderful!
* Hand crafted in Argentina.
* Very slim–slips easily into pockets and handbags.
* Leather exterior gives this case a pleasant degree of grip.
* Clamshell magnetic clasp is low profile, attractively designed, and works flawlessly.
* Easy to install and remove from iPhone.
* Unfettered access to all ports and buttons.
* Case interior is fully lined with beautiful leather embossed with the Vaja logo.
* Camera opening is deep enough to properly protect the iPhone’s protruding rear camera, and is lined in black to prevent flash issues.
* Case offers great scratch protection, but very little in the way of drop protection.
Available directly from Vaja, the Agenda MG for the iPhone 7 Plus ranges from $99 to $109, depending upon the type of leather chosen and is currently offered in six color options. The case reviewed here is the Floater Crown Blue and it has an MSRP of $99. Many thanks to the kind folks at Vaja for sending me out this sample to review.
For more details, check out my video review on YouTube: