Considering the Apple Leather Case for your iPhone 7 Plus? You might want to check out the Nomad Leather Case first. At almost $10 cheaper, and with a grippier and more protective exterior, there is a lot to love about this case.
* Excellent price point for a quality leather case.
* Wrapped in high quality genuine leather from the Horween Leather Company of Chicago, one of America’s oldest tanneries.
* Vegetable tanned leather looks great and has a nice amount of grip. Leather is unadulterated and will show scuffs and change in color over time.
* Interior lined in a soft microfiber material.
* Covered buttons are well protected and nicely clicky.
* Protruding camera is sufficiently protected.
* Very unusually for a leather case, the bottom of the case is well protected, with cutouts for port openings.
* Top of the case is covered for protection.
* Good protective lip around the screen.
* Slim profile.
* Lightning port opening is fairly generous, but is a little on the shallow side and may not fit all third party lightning cables. All of my third party cables fit fine, however.
Available directly from Nomad as well as from other retailers, the Leather Case for iPhone 7 Plus has an MSRP of $39.95 and is available in Rustic Brown and Midnight Blue. Many thanks to the kind folks at Nomad for sending me out this sample to review.