Looking for a wallet case for your iPhone 7 Plus, but don’t want something big and bulky? Like nice quality leather? Check out the Nomad Leather Folio for iPhone 7 Plus. This is a very slimline wallet case which has a pretty basic skill set. It doesn’t have a stand function and it doesn’t have a removable inner phone case. However, in my experience, those features seem to add extra thickness to a wallet case, so by staying simple, the Nomad Folio is able to keep a more streamlined profile. And as long as the cards carried are limited to 2 or 3, it is able to maintain its slimline profile and close quite well. It will certainly fit 6 cards and some cash in its three card slots and single slide pocket, but it won’t close very nicely.
* Beautiful quality, vegetable tanned leather from the Horween Leather Company, a family owned and operated tannery out of Chicago that has been in the leather business for over 100 years.
* Three card slots and one slide pocket.
* Easy to insert and remove iPhone from the soft touch polycarbonate shell.
* Leather will weather over time and develop a rugged patina.
* Easy access to all iPhone buttons and ports.
* Sufficient coverage for protruding camera, and no issues with flash photography.
* Slim profile.
* Each card slot will accommodate up to two cards, but as noted above, a load of 6 cards + cash will make the cover close with some difficulty.
The Nomad Leather Folio is available directly from Nomad as well as from other retailers. It has an MSRP of $49.95 and comes in two colors: Rustic Brown (shown in this review) and Midnight Blue. Many thanks to the kind folks at Nomad for sending me this product to review.