An iPhone Wallet Case made of genuine premium leather with serious card carrying capability and a magnetic clasp that still closes properly when filled with cards? A magnetically detachable inner phone case and an excellent media stand? The Ullu Piggyback case is packed with features, and all of them work well. So many wallet cases bulge dreadfully once their card slots are filled…but not the Piggyback! And the clasps on so many wallet cases no longer operate properly when the case is filled with cards…but again, not an issue for the Piggyback. And having a magnetically detachable inner phone case is a lovely, but unusual, feature and Piggyback has implemented it well. Really, the only thing you can say against this case is that it is somewhat thick. However, with a magnetically detachable inner case for your iPhone, you can leave the rest of the Piggyback case behind and go slimline when desired.
* High quality genuine leather from Italy.
* Removable inner phone case attaches magnetically with extremely strong magnets.
* Media stand function is very well implemented.
* Strong magnetic clasp easily keeps wallet case closed even when all the card slots are full.
* Five card slots, one clear ID window and a slide pocket allow you to store a lot.
* Handles considerable cards and cash without bulging.
* Inner iPhone case has covered buttons for extra protection as well as a fully covered top.
* Buttons are nicely clicky.
* Inner case is thick enough to protect the iPhone’s protruding camera and there are no flash issues with this case.
* Due to the cutout in the outer wallet case, the iPhone’s camera can still be used while inside the outer wallet case. The opening is a little deep, but I didn’t encounter any flash issues.
* Not a slim case!
* Ullu branding is a bit obtrusive.
The Ullu Piggyback Case for iPhone 7 Plus is available directly from Ullu, comes in an enormous variety of colors and retails for $99. Many thanks to the kind folks at Ullu for sending me out this product to review.