If you are looking for an attractive, well made case with good drop protection that doesn’t break the bank, the Nomad Rugged Case is definitely worth considering. At $19.95, it is priced right, and its two meters of drop protection are reassuring. This is not a particularly grippy case, however, so if that is something that you prioritize, then this may not be the case for you.
* 2 meter drop protection.
* 2 year warranty.
* Co-molded polycarbonate and TPU construction.
* Attractive honeycomb pattern on back.
* Raised rim around the back of the case helps prevent scratching of case back.
* High lip is very protective for your iPhone’s screen.
* Lightning port opening will fit many third party cables.
* Protruding rear camera is well protected by the case. There are no flash issues.
* Grip is on the low end, but not too bad. Not really slippery…just not actively grippy.
* Attractive appearance.
* Buttons are a little bit stiff.
With an MSRP of $19.95, the Rugged Case for iPhone 7 Plus is available directly from Nomad. Many thanks to the kind folks at Nomad for sending me out this sample to review.