Concerned about cell phone radiation? What about GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, and RFID? You may want to check out the Cell Phone Dual Faraday Carryall by Silent Pocket. This genuine Napa leather zippered pouch has a Faraday pocket, which will block all cell signals, as well as GPS, NFC and RFID, to allow you to take your phone completely off the grid. It also has a second section with credit card slots and a phone or passport pocket which merely blocks RFID and NFC, but allows other signals through.
* Two different signal blocking options: one fully blocking Faraday pocket section and one section which only blocks RFID/NFC.
* Nice quality genuine Napa leather exterior with a sleek, executive appearance.
* Optional wrist strap and good quality YKK zipper.
* Six credit card slots and one larger pocket sized to hold a passport or cell phone up to the size of an iPhone 7 Plus (caseless).
* Faraday pocket will fit cell phones up to the size of the iPhone 7 Plus, but only without a case. Smaller phones should fit with thin cases, however.
* Larger phones with cases may have difficulty fitting in the Faraday and/or RFID/NFC blocking pockets.
* Signal blocking material does add a little weight.
The Cell Phone Dual Faraday Carryall is available directly from Silent Pocket and from Amazon and has a retail price of $99.95. Many thanks to the kind folks at Silent Pocket for sending me out this sample to review.