Yearning for a luxurious leather case for your iPhone 7 Plus, but can’t take the guilt? The Napa by Moshi is a great alternative. Crafted from premium vegan leather, this lovely case really does look like it is made of a very smooth, hard surfaced leather and it has quite an upscale look on your phone. Plus, it offers mil-spec drop protection for your iPhone, so there’s a lot to love here!
* Crafted from a combination of premium quality vegan leather, polycarbonate, TPU and aluminum.
* Certified to provide military grade drop protection (MIL-STD-810G).
* Slim and attractive design.
* Slides easily in and out of pockets and handbags.
* Raised bezel protects your iPhone’s screen.
* Works with many case compatible screen protectors, as well as Moshi’s edge to edge IonGlass.
* Cutout on back of case attractively displays your Apple logo.
* Protruding rear camera is well protected and there are no flash issues with the case.
* Comes with a one year warranty, which converts to a limited lifetime warranty upon registration with Moshi.
* Not much grip.
* Cutout for Apple logo is a potential scratch hazard.
The Napa case is available directly from Moshi as well as from other retailers and comes in three colors: the Charcoal Black shown here, as well as a Melrose Pink and a Marine Blue. The iPhone 7 Plus version that I reviewed retails for $49.95, and there is also an iPhone 7 version that is available for $5 less. Many thanks to the kind folks at Moshi for sending me out this sample to review.