Handmade in Argentina, the Vaja Grip for iPhone 7 Plus is crafted from premium leather and is available in a number of different colors and styles. Vaja was kind enough to send me out one of the embossed leather versions to review—the London Leaves style—and I was extremely impressed by both the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship.
* Ultra premium vegetable tanned top grain leather has a fantastic look, smell and feel.
* Slim form factor and nice firm fit on phone.
* Easy to install and remove.
* Unobstructed access to port openings and buttons.
* Embossed leather adds additional grip.
* Handmade in Argentina.
* Available in a variety of attractive colors and textures.
* Custom case option available for an additional fee.
* Not a drop protective case.
* Relatively expensive.
Available directly from Vaja, the regular Grip case ranges in price from between $79 and $89 and the custom version is $119. The version reviewed here, the London Leaves style, has an MSRP of $89. Many thanks to Vaja for sending me out this sample to review.