Hand crafted in Argentina from ultra premium leather, the Niko Wallet by Vaja is a sleek wallet case for the iPhone 7 Plus with an impressive feature set. Unlike most wallet cases, the card storage isn’t located in the inside of the folio cover or in open card slots on the back of the case. Instead, there is a clever back compartment that stores 1-3 cards securely and snaps closed with a magnetic snap so that they are completely hidden. In addition, the front folio cover closes with a magnetic clasp as well. This is a well designed case made of top notch leather that is an absolute pleasure to use.
* Ultra premium vegetable tanned top grain leather has a fantastic look, smell and feel.
* Embossed leather lining adds a luxurious touch.
* Card storage is secure, hidden and extremely well implemented.
* Folio cover has a convenient magnetic clasp.
* Slim form factor and nice firm fit on phone.
* Easy to install and remove.
* Unobstructed access to port openings and buttons.
* Handmade in Argentina.
* Custom case option available for an additional fee.
* Not a drop protective case.
* Relatively expensive.
* Not designed to hold large numbers of cards. Will hold 1-3 cards or some folded bills with no problem, however.
Available directly from Vaja, the standard Niko Wallet case for iPhone 7 Plus has an MSRP of $129 and is available in Bridge Saddle Tan and Floater Black. If you want to avail yourself of the custom option and choose your perfect leather combination, it is $149. (A similar set of options is available for the iPhone 7, but costs $10 – $20 less across the board.) Many thanks to Vaja for sending me out this sample to review.