With a diamond-cut aluminum backplate and a slim, sleek profile, the Armour by Moshi provides elegant mil-spec drop protection for your iPhone 7 Plus. However, it is on the slippery side and its Apple logo window, while attractive, does create a bit of a scratch hazard.
* Military grade drop protection.
* Nice clicky buttons.
* Sleek, slimline design.
* Shows off Apple logo.
* Sufficient protection for protruding camera.
* No signal issues due to case design (aluminum does not extend all the way to the top or bottom of the case, so it does not interfere with the antennas located there).
* Slides easily in and out of pockets and handbags.
* Decent protective lip around the screen.
* Not much grip.
* Opening on the back of the case to showcase Apple logo is a potential scratch hazard.
Available directly from Moshi as well as from other retailers, the Armour case comes in 6 colors and has an MSRP of $44.95. It is also available for the iPhone 7 for $5 less. Many thanks to the kind folks at Moshi for sending me out this sample to review.